The MCP41010-I/P is a 256-position 1-channel Digital Potentiometer features 8-bit resolution (256 wiper steps) and an industry-standard SPI™ serial interface. The wiper position varies linearly and is controlled via the SPI interface. The MCP41010 has a resistance value of 10kR, outstanding AC and DC characteristics and consumes <1µA during static operation. Applications for the MCP41010 digital potentiometer includes LCD contrast control and programmable filters.
- 256 Taps for each potentiometer
- SPI™ Serial interface (mode 0,0 and 1,1)
- ±1 LSB Maximum INL and DNL
- Low power CMOS technology
- 1µA Maximum supply current in static operation
- Multiple devices can be daisy-chained together
- Shutdown features open circuits of all resistors for maximum power saving