The K8055 interface board has 5 digital input channels and 8 digital output channels. In addition, there are two analogue inputs and two analogue outputs with 8 bit resolution.
The number of inputs/outputs can be further expanded by connecting more (up to a maximum of four) cards to the PC's USB connectors.
All communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL). You may write custom Windows (98SE, 2000, Me, XP) applications in Delphi, Visual Basic, C++ Builder or any other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL.
- DIAGNOSTIC / TEST SOFTWARE:
- separate output / input test
- clear all / set all function
- counter function on inputs 1 and 2 with adjustable debounce (max 2kHz depends on total I/O load)
- analogue output set sliders
- analogue input bar-graph indication
- minimum system requirements:
- Pentium class CPU
- USB1.0 or higher connection
- Windows 98SE or higher (Win NT excluded)
- CD ROM player and mouse
- 5 digital inputs (0= ground, 1= open) (on board test buttons provided)
- 2 analogue inputs with attenuation and amplification option (internal test +5V provided)
- 8 digital open collector output switches (max. 50V/100mA) (on board LED indication)
- 2 analogue outputs:
- 0 to 5V, output resistance 1K5
- PWM 0 to 100% open collector outputs max 100mA / 40V (on board LED indication)
- general conversion time: 20ms per command
- power supply through USB: approx. 70mA
- diagnostic software with DLL included
- dimensions: 145 x 88 x 20mm / 5.7 x 3 x 0.8"