||Out of stock
Connection to the computer is galvanically isolated, so that damage to the computer from the card is not possible.
The card is controlled in a simple way using Turbo Pascal, QBasic, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ (to use with MS-DOS, Win3.11, Win95, 98, ME, NT, XP, 2000).
These procedures are pre-programmed and are provided along with a number of test and example programs on the diskette supplied.
The card itself has 16 galvanically isolated digital connections, which can be freely chosen as either inputs or outputs (eg. 6 inputs and 10 outputs) according to how they are set up by the user. Furthermore, the card has 9 analogue outputs, of which one is high precision, and 4 analogue inputs. If this capacity is not sufficient for a particular application then up to 4 cards can be connected together (1 master and 3 slaves), such that an enormous potential exists.
The card can be used with many Velleman kits such as : K6714 16 channel relay card, K8023 10-channel 2-wire remote control.
- galvanically isolated from computer
- 16 galvanically isolated digital connections
- 9 analogue outputs, of which one is high precision and 4 analogue inputs
- a simple way of controlling using Turbo Pascal, Turbo C, Qbasic, Visual Basic
- printer bypass connector on board
- simple connection with printer port
- *** FOR USB INTERFACE SEE K8055 AND K8061 ***.
- digital outputs:
- optocoupler, open collector output: 50mA - max. 30VDC
- digital inputs:
- optocoupler input: 5V/5mA, max. 20V/40mA
- analogue outputs :
- 8 outputs DAC1 to DAC8, resolution: 64 steps
- minimum output voltage: 0.1V at 2mA
- maximum output voltage: 11.5V adjustable at 2mA
- resolution per step from 0.1 to 11.5V: 160mV +/- 90mV
- 1 precision output DA1, resolution: 256 steps
- minimum output voltage: 0V
- maximum output voltage: 4.5V adjustable at 0.5mA
- resolution per step from 0 to 4.5V: 17.5mV
- analogue inputs :
- 4 analogue inputs AD1 to AD4, resolution: 256 steps
- minimum input voltage: 0V
- maximum input voltage: 5V
- input impedance: 50Mohm
- resolution: 19.5mV
- communication protocol: I²Cbus
- LED indication for each I/O
- 25 pin D series connector for computer
- 25 pin D series connector for printer
- supply voltage: 230Vac
- PCB dimensions: 237 x 133mm (9.3" x 5.2")