Make your first steps into the PC- USB world!
Using this tutor module, learning how to master USB communication with the outside world becomes simple.
Examples and tutorial in Microsoft Visual Basic, C++ & C# editions
- part of our EDUKIT range
- starting form an already made example program, this module will teach you how to:
- read up to 8 push buttons and activate a PC event
- light up to 8 LEDs using your PC
- read the value of 2 different potentiometers (analog value)
- read and display the temperature on the PC
- read the value of a temperature dependent resistor (NTC)
- read the value of a light dependant resistor (LDR)
- Dim a white LED using your PC
- learn how to display text on an LCD using your PC
- learn how to combine the above and use the LCD to display push button press, display values..
- USB 1.1 - 2.0 compatible
- USB powered + LED indicator
- PC with windows XP or higher (internet needed for software download)
- digital input/output:
- 8 definable push buttons
- 8 definable LEDs
- 1 White LED
- analog input:
- temperature sensor
- NTC resistor
- LDR resistor
- 2 potentiometers
- included: USB cable
- board dimensions: 75 x 75mm / 3x3"